Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Joran's MSN space

One of my friends sent me this, because she was upset with how arrogant Joran is.
If you look at the last half of his pictures you will really see why.


Joran's exact words:

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"Things Are Definitaly Looking Up"

Joran Van Der Sloot updated his blog today.... Click on screenshots to enlarge.... "I had a ruff time the past 3 monthes but things are definitaly looking up now. I have so many friends and family members that love me that whatever other people say doesn't bother me the slightest bit. Life is fragile and your whole life can be turned upside down at anytime, my suggestion to everyone is carpedium and live every day to its fullest!"


6 Comments:

Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

Well I guess we're not getting into that anymore. He sure did delete it or restricted it quicker than I thought he was going to.

8:01 PM  
Blogger ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi I´m Chris. Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Esaxxon said...

Yeah its restricted. Is this a new webpage? This guy has NO shame. He is a prime example of a sociopath. No conscience at all. I feel sorry for the girls in Holland.

10:54 PM  
Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

No he has had that MSN space, but after everything started he erased everything. Now he started it again. But now that everyone could see it he restricted it.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is I hope God is with Joran, because it is damn clear that the rest of us are not!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not clear about what people are upset about here?

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home