Friday, October 07, 2005

Maybe we could get a cd single dedicated to Natalee for her birthday




I was thinking since Natalee's birthday was coming up(October 21st) we all could write into Michael Buble who wrote the song "Home" which I have on my Natalee website, and see if he could some how make it into a cd single dedicated to her. I think if a lot of us wrote into him he might actually do it. This song really reminds me of Natalee everytime I hear it so I really think he might consider. Plus stars like that will get involved with things like this to help not only for the cause, but we know it makes them look good, and they all like that.

So here is all the information on how to write him:
Go to his website which is
http://www.michaelbuble.com/

Then you go to enter site then down to write on the little menu. Then write him a letter saying how you believe he should get invovled and make a cd single of his song "Home", to help in the search for Natalee. Make sure to add that it is her birthday coming up too. He's a really nice guy, and I guess he gets involved in a lot of different charity events. So I really believe he would do this.

If you want to hear the song go to my website- http://ashvickers.tripod.com/

Just an idea hope everyone will write in, me and about 8 of my friends already have. Be sure to tell us if you wrote him.

10 Comments:

Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

Just wanted to let those of you who have written in that the number of letters sent to Michael it up to 93. Great jobs guys and thank you so much.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley everyone in my house, and all of my friends have sent him a message. There is a total of 39 of us. So I hope that helps with the cause!

Ryan.

I really need to register and get a name so I don't have to keep putting my name down.

6:17 PM  
Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

As I posted on another site where I started this topid we were at 106, and with yours that makes it 145. So thank you all very much Ryan you do not know how much this means.

Thank you, thank you and thnk you!

6:19 PM  
Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

Have not update this in a while, but we hit 305 letters sent last week. I have more emails saying more were sent, but I will read those later. Thanks again everyone.

10:14 AM  
Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

Have not updated this in a while, but we are now up to 347 letters sent.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

My wife and I sent three letters a piece to him then our two girls, who have been following the case since the begining sent him a total of 75 letters. They are very dedicated to finding Natalee.

Scott L.
New York

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Steph, Amy and Emily said...

We sent two letters per person. Hope it helps. We will send all of our friends here to do this also! Good Luck with this!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

This would make our new grand total 434 letters sent!

Thank all of you who are helping. I really hope this works. It would be a great thing for Natalee and her family!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Brian said...

I wrote him, and so did my little sister and my mom so you can add us three! Good Luck

And hope Natalee comes home safe!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Alley said...

I sent out four letters.

God bless Natalee and her family!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home