Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Something new? Or just something that was overlooked?

Anonymous said...
I have worked as a court stenographer for the past 18 years in the states. I would love to take my insight, knowledge and perception to Fox News. I wish they would discover me. I have reported thousands of criminal and civil proceedings. I so very often sit patiently just performing my skill, all the while just wishing that I could take over. I have trained myself in my profession to observe the entire picture. I all too often do not hear the entire picture brought to light. In observing the entire picture, one must never lose site of even the smallest of detail. One tiny segment that I would like to share with whomever may read this is that at one point I observed Mr. V., Sr. hustling back into his vehicle early on in this tragedy coming about. Fox News had shown a segment where this man was videotaped head-on straight through the windshield of his automobile. Now this automobile appeared to be a relatively newer vehicle, yet there were CHUNKS removed from this man's steering wheel in this film segment. I never to this day heard anyone else comment on why there were CHUNKS removed from this man's steering wheel, or that they thought perhaps it might even be strange. I picked up on this. I would love Fox News to review this film clip. I pray we find a clue. Oh, by the way, the next time I observed this man getting into a vehicle, it was a totally different make and model.

-alabamamom thank you so much for telling this, and thanks to Debbie from blogs for Natalee for finding the picture!

8 Comments:

Blogger stupidamber said...

Nice site, my site takes a different approach, but I will definetely start linking to you. I am sort of tired of writing about Natalee Holloway so maybe I can send people here for the Holloway fix.

BTW if you visit my site again please click on the google ads, I need coffee money :)

12:33 AM  
Anonymous tom said...

I guess you are assuming thier is some evidence that was removed. More evidence than anyone else has produced.

Most of the evidnece still points to a runaway.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Alley said...

I posted the link from your site to Amber's site. Just thought they might want to see it.

That really makes you wonder why chunks were missing huh? I remember seeing the different car on the news when they were on after that. I wonder if the police every noticed that.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lake Erie Princess said...

tom said......Most of the evidence STILL points to a runaway ? WHat does ? I have not seen any ! Please clue us in to what u see, so we can look at it objectively ? I have no clue WHY a 19 year old would want to book it in a foreign land. That is a bit out there in my book !

6:44 PM  
Blogger I_Hate_Stupid_People said...

I agree I would love to see the evidence that shows that also. As far as Aruba is concerned there is no evidence showing anything.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paulus was driving a borrowed car because both of his were seized in the search. That's why he was driving a completely different car the next time alabamamom saw him. His friend probably loaned him the family's spare car.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Alley said...

And you know this how?? If so what friend loaned him the car? It's very strange like Alabamamom said that it was a practically new car yet the steering wheel had chunks missing...What was it the Kalpoe brother's car? That would tell us why it's like that.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Ryan said...

I don't remember hearing that both of his cars were seized, but could you send me something showing they were?

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home