Thursday, December 01, 2005

(Saw this opinion and I had to post it)Every time ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER opens up her mouth......

Every time ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER opens up her mouth......

.....she reminds me of what a complete idiot she is. Listening to her tonight on Rita Cosby regarding the Skeeter tape and the potential boycott was GREAT comic relief for me. That's my kind of humor....mindless idiocy.

Arlene claims that people in Aruba "are still working around the clock" to solve this case. What clock are they working around, a broken one?? And exactly WHO is it that is working? Paulus? Did he get his job back already? Hey, maybe with all his criminal expertise he'll be able to solve it.Arlene freaks out everytime the word 'boycott' is mentioned. In the next breath, she says a boycott will have no effect and that the Arubans aren't worried. OK Arlene, if you tell yourself this enough times, maybe you'll start to believe it. In the meantime, don't be freaking out and yelling everytime someone says 'boycott'. If there is nothing for Aruba to worry about, then take a chill pill and settle down.

This is the same chick who claimed that the Aruban Prosecutor (the lovely sack of crap, Karen Jannsen) met with Beth Twitty just a few short weeks ago. It's a shame that Beth doesn't recall this meeting. Karin might have told Beth about all that evidence that they have, and I'm sure it just all slipped Beth's mind. It's understandable, Beth has a lot going on right now.

So Arlene, my advice to you....just shut the f**k up already! mmmK?

Queen of Denmark- Blogs For Natalee member

4 Comments:

Blogger nutcracka said...

I agree... between her stuttering and her ass kissing of JVScum and the Camel toe brothers makes me ill...Im glad someone agrees with me

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that she is scared of the boycott but maybe ,like me, she is patriotic and defensive of her country... if somebody kept saying something about boycotting the US because of the OJ thing I would get ennoyed too.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I totally agree!! If ya can't see the "real" picture then there definitely has to be something wrong with you!! (Not directed at any one person, just in general) Something is very fishy about how this beautiful young girl can go missing "without a trace"?? Come on people!!!!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry... I was agreeing with the first person's comment, "nutcracka.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home